Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kolob Mountain



Rewind back to Labor Day weekend. We went to Kolob Resivor and stayed at a family friends cabin. The kids had a blast! We (Dan) caught a baby mouse that the kids named Despero. I had a grasshopper climb up inside my pants AND a bug down the back (inside again) my shirt. I thought wearing clothes was supposed to protect me from bugs....guess not.

Raylie, Grandma and Lucas having some fun on the hammock.

The soon to be parents getting some practice in with a crazy one yr old.

Chantelle, Raylie, Logan, Lucas and Dan... I guess the sun was a little bright.


Raylie and Logan LOVED riding in the RHINO!!!


Mom and I on the four wheeler. Too bad Kolob has sooo many Private Property signs. We would find a great trail and go just to have to turn around because it is fenced off with signs posted.


Raylie and Chantelle

Raylie and Logan on the Rhino .... againMe and my squishy!

Mom, Dad, Dan, Chantelle, the kids and I drove up and spent the night. Sharise and Joan and Kirk came up during the day. Josh stayed home to work and do homework.

1 comment:

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

how fun going to kolob..i can't believe logan is 7