Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Princess is 4

My little Princess has turned FOUR! I can't believe it! She wanted to have a Princess Party so we made candy necklaces and played stick the tiara on the Princess.



Next she opened her presents and LOVED everyone of them and wished there were more....

Then onto the Castle Cake.


All of the Beautiful Princesses that came!
L to R
Thea, Ashlynn, Nelyana, Raylie, Madison, Italy, Cairo

Four things about Raylie:
She LOVES to help out unless she is asked to clean her room.
She REALLY wants a baby sister. She PRAYS every night for one named Alyssa.
She LOVES to cuddle.
She LOVES preschool and can't wait til she goes everyday!

4 comments:

Pauline said...

She is a little Printhess (as she would say it) And we did have a great time at TOFW.

Josh and Michele said...

Cute princess party! I can't wait until we have one of those. :)

Kirk and Joan said...

I guess you'd better get busy getting Alyssa here! :)

Tammy K said...

all your girls are getting so grown up. I love the princess party. My daughter WILL love princesses...it's required to be in my family :)