Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1st Day of School

I know it is almost Thanksgiving so I thought I better try and catch up on my blog before the holidays are over. I have been so busy with life that I just haven't had much time to blog :-(

Logan started the 1st grade on Aug 11th, his teacher is Mrs Barton and she is wonderful. He is having a super fun time, now that he has adjusted to the all day schedule.


Raylie started Preschool on Aug 17th. She LOVES her teachers and class. They do a TON of stamping, painting and coloring.

Lucas wanted in on the picture taking so he cheesed it for me.


I am hoping to be able to blog more, a little at a time I guess. I have been working more and when I come home being on the computer is not at the top of my list.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Lucas looks like a mini Logan!

Can't wait to see more!