Thursday, August 26, 2010

The ZOO!

We went to the zoo while we were up in Provo at the beginning of August. The kids loved it! My parents and sister Desirae and her kids met us there.


My little girl, who is getting to big!


My boy who is also getting WAY to big.


The Carousel! The kids all loved it! Grandpa and I were the only two that didn't go on it. They make me a little queasy.



My cute Family!

Cousins are so fun! Thanks for help watching little Luke!


I don't know who was more amused by each other, him or the monkey!


Logan was fascinated by the reptiles!


Mama monkey and baby monkey!


Just missing two of our wild monkeys!




We had a super time at the zoo and can't wait to go back again when Danette is in town!!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Was fun and I as well can't wait to go back with the Mclane fam.