Saturday, July 24, 2010

Baseball

Earlier this summer Logan played coach pitch baseball. This was his first experience with playing. He did pretty good. Here he is in the outfield.


He hit the ball on the first pitch most of the time! He did great!



This is when he made it to first base. Waiting patiently to run to second. They would just bat through the line and then switch sides so sometimes he only made it to first or second because he was usually one of the last in line.


He liked playing but he wants to try football next so we will see what that brings!


4 comments:

Lacey said...

Wow! Your kids are growing up so fast! I love baseball in the summertime.

Yeah. We saw Dr. Snow the first time. We saw a different doc the second time. Have you been to Dr. Snow?

The Isoms said...

Lacey-
They do grow up WAY to fast!

Dr. Snow when he comes to St.George he uses some of the rooms at the dr.s office I work at, so I have helped him when he is there. He is a great guy...very nice.

Mom G said...

Hi from Japan! You really have some photogenic children. I love the 4th of July outfits!

Kirk and Joan said...

Oh, I love baseball, and loved watching my kids play.