This was on our way home from Salt Lake a couple weekends ago. I didn't get any pictures of the fun we had. It is hard to keep track of the kids and get pictures when I am being a single mom....Josh had to stay home because of work and homework. Luckily Dan and Chantelle came with us! Thanks to Mom and Dad for letting us borrow their van so we all could fit!
Don't let this cute, happy face fool you. He was only happy about one hour, sleeping one and then crying the next 1-2 hours.
I even gave him Raylie's doll to try and keep him happy. It only lasted for a little bit. I guess a hairdresser is NOT in his future.
Raylie didn't mind that Luke was playing with her doll because she did this about 2 hours of the drive. I hate it when the wrong one falls asleep!
We went to Salt Lake for a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Great's. It was fun to see my Uncle and his family who moved to TX and a cousin I haven't seen in about 5 years!

No comments:
Post a Comment