Sunday, June 20, 2010

Some Summer Fun!


The wonderful thing about living in Southern Utah are all the parks with splash pads! I love this park. It is the Hidden Valley park. This was Luke's first time at the splash pad and he LOVED it. We were lucky enough to have Daddy and Grandma Fowlks with us!
Luke also enjoyed swinging in the swing!


We also have a swimming pool at our townhomes. The kids always LOVE going. Lucas wasn't so sure about it at first but he LOVES it now. I love his cute chubby body!

They have become quite the little fish. Logan spends his time jumping in. Raylie spends her time trying not to get her hair and face wet (she is tooooo much like me).
One Monday night mom, dad, Dan, and Chantelle went swimming with Josh and the kids. Unfortunately I was at work.

No comments: