Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ONE

The BOY!


The CAKES!


The BOY eating his CAKE!


The PINATA


The PRESENTS


My baby BOY is ONE! We had a fun little party for him. Since he loved Sully so much at Disneyland we decided to do a Sully cake for him to destroy. Grandma made the Mike pinata and it turned out great! THANKS Grandma! We then had him open presents. It was a great day!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

It was fun and great to have some of his cousins and Aunt Des to help celebrate with him. The more the merrier I always say. The cakes turned out great and you are welcome for the pinata it was fun to make.

Mitch and Linda... said...

Seriously..those cakes are so CUTE! What a fun birthday party!!

Josh and Michele said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest cake. You are awesome. I need lessons. ;)

Tammy K said...

I'm with everyone else - your cakes are pretty impressive!

Anonymous said...

Love the cakes!!! I'm so so so jealous of all your pictures - it looks like you guys had so much fun!