Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tubes!

This happy little boy got his tubes this morning! He did great and he was sooo happy all morning. We got there at 6:45 am. We waited around for the anesthesiologist and the ENT dr. They finally came at 8:00 ish and then took him back shortly after. We went out to the waiting room and about 20 min later the ENT dr came out and said they were finished! I didn't even get to finish reading my People magazine.
When we made it back to recovery he was SO cranky! I have NEVER seen my happy little boy so upset....all do to the drugs. He was super hungry and so he was very anxious to nurse. He has had TWO great naps today so I am hoping he sleeps great tonight!
I forgot my camera so this is from Josh's phone. We did get video from his phone, but I'm not sure how easy it is to out on here so I will try later.

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Love the gown he is sporting!!!! Cute little Lucas.

Mitch and Linda... said...

I am so glad to hear he is doing well...it's so scary when your baby has to go under (I was super nervous) but hopefully this will help our poor children with ear infections!!

Tammy K said...

look at that chubby cutie!!! I just want to squish his cheeks and nibble his legs!!

Peyton and Jayce said...

So glad hes doing great! Hope you are all getting some rest now!