This 3 year old, just wanted her picture taken because her big brother did. She LOVES to tell people she LOVES/LIKES them. It usually goes, "MOM" "What?" "I LOVE you." Just random times during the day. She sometimes says like instead of love, it depends on her mood. She is really good at making her big brother cry, and she enjoys it!
This 9 month old has now realized he can get where he wants by worming or crawling, it depends on how fast. The worm gets him where he wants FASTER. He loves to be naked, loves to eat real people food, and is a super happy baby considering he's had ear infections for TWO MONTHS. We are getting tubes in on Wednesday the 10th of March. Here he is attacking the photographer...like a lion....
ROAR!!!!!!

10 comments:
i love your baby, he is soooo cute!!! what a ROAR face he made
Such cute kids! Your baby is darling. Good luck with the ear tubes...my kids both had to get them. Not fun! Brady actually had to have surgery to have one removed because it just wouldn't fall out on it's own.
We LOVE the last pic of Lucas. Jeremy started laughing!
THose pics of lucas are hilarious! I miss them all so much!!
Cute grandkids this grandma has. Lucas is a funny little guy.
I laughed out loud at the pictures of Lucas. Loved this post!
Cute!!!
That was me Tiffini, I forgot I'm signed in under my other account ;)
so stink'n adorable - all of them
Love it- Logan's glasses look great. Tell him that Des thinks he looks very handsome in them. Good luck on Wed. Give squishy kisses for me.
Post a Comment