Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween 2009 (finally)

Logan's school had a Halloween Carnival. It was pretty fun! Raylie was LOVING the fact that she could get her nails painted. She was dressed as Dora.
The black head climbing up the slide is Logan as Frankenstien. He didn't keep the hat on very long. I'm sad i didn't get a picture of the kids together in their costumes!


Later that day the kids changed their minds on costumes and ended up going as Spiderman and Snow White!


This is our Little Dracula! He was LOVING his first sucker! You can tell he was very serious about it!! We went Trunk or Treating in Leeds this year. Hope you all had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

Cluff Family said...

I'm LOVING Raylie's hair/bangs! I LOVE that they changed their minds on their costumes and you had everything for the other characters :) CUTE little vampire! He is growing up so fast! We only saw the little munchkin once before we moved! Glad you had a fun Halloween! Holdyn keeps asking me randomly if we can get dressed and go "Trick or treating" She isn't happy when I tell her we have to wait another WHOLE year! I'm now trying to get her psyched up for Thanksgiving and Christmas.... she is finally starting to understand all of this holiday business.... it's fun! We miss you guys!

Tammy K said...

hahaha your last picture rocks! man he's a TANK!

Pauline said...

Love that little vamp, and the other two in there various costumes. It was a fun Halloween