Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Catch -UPPPP


These cute monkeys LOVE their little brother! He always has someone to talk to him, hold him, get him almost anything he wants! He has us wrapped around his chubby little fingers!







This pirate is quite the strong spirited child! He will let you know when he is happy, mad or sad! He is doing GREAT in school. His teacher had many great things to say about him. Which was a relief to me...I have to admit I was a LITTLE worried about this kid. But if he HAS to be a stinker I am glad he chooses to do it at home instead of school.


Not quite sure what to say about this little girl...besides SASSY! She is such a little stinker, but I will keep her around. She LOVES playing dress up. This dress was actually her Dorothy costume from 2 halloweens ago! It is getting a little short. The hat she is sporting is a blow gun dart target.

Logan got this hat at a birthday party and he had to see how it looked on Lucas. He thought it was rather strange!

This is my smiley guy! He is soooo HAPPY. He is almost 6 months old! I can't believe it! He weighs 20 LBS 3 OZ and is 25 3/4 inches! Here are some facts about my little man:
teething
sitting up by himself
scoots (backwards)
sleeps all night (most nights)

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Gotta love those little cuties each and everyone of them. :)