Sunday, September 6, 2009

Three rolls!

So this arm is three months old! I can't believe it has been that long! Lucas has more than doubled his birth weight! I took this picture so I can always be reminded of our rollie boy! We weighed him at the doctors on Friday and with a onsie and diaper he weighed in at.... 17 lbs 1 oz!!
He loves to smile. I have gotten him to laugh a few times, but still Logan can get him laughing the best. Lucas is a GREAT baby...he is mellow, patient, sleeps at least 6 hours at night and he loves his swing! Sad to say he is getting to big for the thing, it doesn't swing as well as it should.
When I was taking these pictures Raylie wanted me to take some of her so here is her silly faces. This little girl is a knock-out, but I am prejudice. Check out the eyes!

7 comments:

gomersue said...

Brittany, what are you feeding him? He is so cute, I am not sure how you are going to pack him!

Love Aunt susie

Heather B said...

Love all those rolls! Wow! And Raylie really does have amazing eyes. Lucky.

Pauline said...

After looking at our little chunky monkey Raylie looks so grown up what happened coarse it doesnt help that I have been away most of the summer and not seen her much.

Danette said...

WOW.

Shellie said...

Your kids are growing up so fast. What a cute family you have!!

I used www.blog2print.com to print my mom's blog. I finally decided to do my own too and just got the books yesterday. I LOVE how they turned out!!

Des said...

She is pretty cute. I love the rolls! We'll have to pull out some of Josh's baby pictures to compare. I think he may have had 4.

Tammy K said...

man he's a tank!