Monday, August 10, 2009

2 months...better late than never


Wt: 14 pounds 2 ounces 95 %
Ht: 23 1/4 inches 50%

I think this handsome man is going to have BLUE eyes. He is a very good baby. He still doesn't cry very often. He still eats every three hours...even at night. His grunts and groans have turned into goos and coos! He is already a little talker. He LOVES to smile!
He has the deepest, cutest laugh....we've only heard it while he has been sleeping though. I am anxious to hear what it sounds like when he laughs on purpose. I love to hug and kiss him! He is so squishy! As you can see he didn't like sitting in the chair so I switched him to his bellie.

3 comments:

Tammy K said...

you're just so tiny and you make stink'n big babies!!! LOVE IT!

Peyton and Jayce said...

He is so cute! Love it!

Pauline said...

I love the top picture of his serious look so funny :)