Monday, July 13, 2009

Blessing Day





We got to bless Lucas this past Sunday. It was great day and a great blessing. I am so grateful for the family and friends that I have and for their support. We missed those who could make it. This little tux was the same one we used for Logan. But Lucas fills it out a little bit better! I also made the blanket and all three monkeys have used it on their special day. As you can tell from the pictures when he is done he is done! But, isn't he a little stud!


We took the pictures of the family separate so everyone that was there could be in the picture.

5 comments:

jaesi said...

such a darling family de cinco!

Kirk and Joan said...

Looks like it was a great day. Wish we could have made it! Thanks for the invite, and always making us feel a part of your family.

Pauline said...

It was a great ending to a month of confusion but he is a cute little monkey love those kids.

Emma said...

what a great day!

and look at my cute pregnant sister & family. another cute baby coming!

Des said...

He looks so handsome in the tux! I wish we could have been there. I am now home, trying to recover from a week of camping. It's going to take me a few days I think. . .