So this little Chubba-lubba ding-dong is almost 7 weeks old! I can't believe it! As you can see he loves to eat! He now weighs 11 lbs 14 oz! Shocking, I know!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
6 1/2 weeks!
So this little Chubba-lubba ding-dong is almost 7 weeks old! I can't believe it! As you can see he loves to eat! He now weighs 11 lbs 14 oz! Shocking, I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
He is a chubby one!
holy smokes he's a chunk. i love it.
and not only did she climb into the crib but she wanted to nurse her? wow, you are in for it girl!
LOVE LOVE LOVE All of the new pictures! How funny about the nursing in the crib! Never a dull moment in the Isom household! It looks like the blessing went well, sorry we couldn't be there! That little Lucas is definitely a keeper!
what a sweet little chubber! and Raylie is super- super cute! Dont they just keep life exciting?!?
I hope Logans surgery goes well- let me know if there is any way I can help!
Wow I am a slacker!! Congrats on the new baby! He soooo looks like your two other ones!!! Very cute! Emily just had her fourth... another boy. She named him Jack- which is fitting since she has a Jimmy and a Hank- very simple boy names! Her little girl is named Wynn- Glad to see your all doing well!!
funny Raylie what will we ever do with her. :) And as for a Lucas he is getting so chubby minus the hair and color he reminds me of Logan.
CUTE! We are almost starting to sleep at our house. Hope you guys are too.
Raylie is a little pistol - just like you were! How is it with three? Looks like you're handling it well.
Post a Comment