Tuesday, June 30, 2009

8 inches and One Month

So I did it...I made a rash decision post baby! I had my cousin CHOP 8 inches of my hair off. I was tired of doing my hair EVERYDAY to have it end up in a ponytail half way through the day. I do like it though and it is not on my neck because the back is shorter. Sorry the picture isn't the best but it is hard to take pictures of yourself :)


Here is my little boy! He turned ONE month already! It is so weird to think he has been here that long! He is a sweet little one. When he is awake he has to STUDY everything...faces, rooms, toys, etc. He is really good at making sure he EATS every THREE hours at NIGHT. During the day he is good to go 4-5 hours with out eating, that is a little backwards! So needless to say I am not getting much sleep. He is getting so chubby! He weighs close to 10 pounds! His newborn close are getting a little snug and we have moved up to size one diapers.

We have Logan's surgery scheduled for August 5th. We are on call for July 29th because we will already be up north, so I am hoping for the 29th. The other bad thing about the 5th is that he starts school the next week and he needs to take 2 weeks easy....so pray for the 29th!

9 comments:

Josh & Leslie Warner said...

It was so good to see you guys last weekend. I really like your hair. I need to find me a new style now. Your little one reminds me and my mom of a little peanut. hope we get to see you guys when you come up again.

Heather B said...

Cute hair. I am so tempted to do the same. I'm so tired of hair on my neck. Can't believe your baby is already a month old! So cute! Hope he gets that sleeping pattern reversed soon.

Cluff Family said...

Your hair is way cute! WOW, little Lucas is growing fast! We hope Logan can get the 29th so he can be ready for school... what a lot to deal with! Good luck you are in our thoughts and prayers!!!

Erin said...

I love the hair. Good luck with everything.

Kirk and Joan said...

Darling baby - he's growing so fast! Cute hair, too! But the other stuff - not so fun. Life sure can throw you for a loop sometimes. I hope everything turns out o.k. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Mandy said...

Love the hair! Dang it though... I was thinking the same thing about how mine always ends up in a pony by the end of the day. A couple of weekends ago I did my hair and Mike told me how he really liked it and didn't think I'd done it like that before...that's when I realized by the time he gets home most days my hair is in a pony or a mess! :) Last year when I wanted to cut mine, Charity cut hers right before ...I hate being the follower (that's why I said dang it). Love it, love it, love it though!

Pauline said...

He is getting way to big June is nothing but a horrible roller coaster ride and it hasnt stopped yet.

Mitch and Linda... said...

I think your hair looks great & good luck with your little boys eye surgery!

Tammy K said...

Your hair looks great and your baby is stink'n CUTE!