Monday, April 6, 2009

FREEDOM!

We have FREEDOM at our house! We went to the doctors today to hear that Logan is free! All the floating red blood cells are gone! No chance of any re-bleeding! We were both so excited to hear that! I am tired of trying to keep him down. The minute we got home he got on his bike and has only taken a quick break for lunch.
We have to go back in two months to have his pressure and vision rechecked. The good thing is that his pressure went from 21 to 18 so that is great!
There may be another post tomorrow depending on how my ultrasound goes :)

7 comments:

Pauline said...

I am so glad to see him on his bike and free at last for your sake as well as his I don't think the two of you could have gone another week.

Cassie said...

Wow, I just read the whol story about the eye. I am so glad everything is ok. I am sure that had to hurt.
I can't believe you are going to have a baby so soon! Congrats!

Mike and Melissa Farr said...

I'm glad to hear that he is doing better. I'm glad you made it through that ordeal and still have your sanity!

Emma said...

oh my goodness! i just got done reading all about logans recent eye drama and you must know how lucky you are! before i went on maternity leave we had a little boy come in to the office i work at with a very similar injury and he ended up being blind in one eye. serisouly you dodge a big one there! have they checked his vision to see if he will need glasses? do they expect his pressure to go down more?

Peyton and Jayce said...

Awesome- I bet that's a huge relief to you. It is no fun keeping the busy bodies still.

Des said...

Yea!!! I'm so glad that everything has worked out okay. Lots of prayers in Logan's behalf, little cutie.

Julie said...

Yay! Now he can really get some secret agent work done.