Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finally Halloween!!!


So here is Indiana Jones and the Princess! We were able to spend Halloween in Las Vegas this year with lots of family! I was going to put up our pumpkin pictures but picasa isn't on the laptop anymore...and I don't feel like downloading it right now...so maybe later. But here are the cute kids! Raylies hair was curled a little bit more but her hair DOESN'T hold curl. I'm not quite sure what she is doing in the picture..I think I snapped right before she ran off! I hope everyone had a great Halloween! I CAN'T wait for Thanksgiving!!

10 comments:

Danette said...

Very cool Indiana Jones!

Pauline said...

It was a different Halloween but fun at that you have a very hansome Indy and a very beautiful little Princess

Des said...

We had fun, fun, fun!

redheadsmom said...

I have Kafra sleep in sponge curlers, her hair is naturally curly.

Anonymous said...

cute costumes!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Cute princess! It's hard to get posed pictures cuz someone is always on the verge of running off lol

Tammy K said...

Can't believe how big Logan is getting!

Mom G said...

Great family picture and also the ones of the birthday girl are adorable. You have a cute family. Aunt B.

Kirk and Joan said...

Cute pictures you had took - of Raylie and the family one is great! Thanks for joining us on Brian's wedding day.

Lora Lovell said...

I can't believe how big they are! Holy Cow! I am with you on the aniticipation of Thanksgiving! Hope you are doing well!