These are Raylies TWO year pictures! I think they turned out great! She did such a good job smiling! The girl was just making her laugh which was good because then it is a natural smile!The picture on our header was taken the same day. We needed a new family picture!





16 comments:
What a cutie! She looks so much like you Brit!
And very cute family photo indeed!
They are all so cute. Very photogenic family evey you JOSH very good pic of daddy
Way cute! I cant believe how big your kids have gotten. Time just passes by so fast.
They turned out really cute. I love the close up pic. Ellie loves her "Laylie". Can't wait to see you all next week.
Way cute! She definitely did good smiling. Where'd you get them done?
She's adorable!!!!! I love the blocks!
How did you do that photo collage thing on the post before this? I can't figure it out?
Heather-
I got them taken at Kiddie Kandids. Little pricey but I LOVE taking my pictures home that same day.
Shannon-
If you download picasa and create a collage and put in about 16 pictures it will create a big one. Call me if you can't figure it out.
What cute pictures of Raylie. I LOVE the new family picture, too!
SOoooooo cute! What a doll! Love the family pictuers too! I hope you guys had a fun Halloween! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Oh- Happy Birthday Raylie! I cant believe shes two- but then its hard to believe that Jayce and Logan are almost 5! Your family is adorable!!
So, when are we going to see Halloween pictures?
Yah we are waiting for the Halloween pictures
cute pics! I love Kiddie Kandids too! They do a really good job! Now that your youngest is two it's time to have another one!!
Hey Brittany! Its Shannon Wallick- just thought I would blog ya! Cute pics of the baby. Ready for number 3? So how do you do the colage of pics? That is so cute and I wanna be able to do that too! You all seem to be doing good!
never mind- got it! How funny have I asked you about it before or was it a different Shannon? Weird, cuz I dont remember asking but I am almost 40 so... you know... the memory loss....
Those are too sweet, I love them. It still amazes how fast time goes by!! I feel so old saying that!! yikes!
Post a Comment