I can't believe my cute little girl is TWO! She is so fun! Her personality is so great! She is my favorite little girl! I love her smile, her big green/brown eyes, her cute little voice, the way she says in the morning when she is ready to get out of bed, "Mommy I'm DONE!" I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us! Happy Birthday Raylie! WE LOVE YOU!
Raylie got a lot of fun toys for her birthday. She was so excited everytime she opened a new one!

Raylie wasn't quite sure how to blow out the candles to I had to help her a little. If you can't tell it is a Cinderella cake!

10 comments:
The cake turned out so cute! Good job! I have to say that Raylie is one of my favorite little girls too. I can't believe how fast the last two years have gone by. I know we were talking about this the other day, but when Dan left almost two years ago with Raylie and Ellie just little babies, it seemed like it would be forever until they turned two and he came home, but now here we are! Happy Birthday, Raylie Cakes!
All the pictures are great I especially like the one at the bottom of the big block of pictures she looks like a little homie reminds me of back in the day with you!!!:}
She is so beautiful and holy moly....look at that cake!!!
I want one of those for my b-day!
She is such a pretty little girl! And did you make that cake! I want one for my birthday!!!
What a cute little girl she is. Did you make the cake it is so cute!
Yes, I did make the cake. I was happy with everything but the eyes...she looked like she was working a corner!
She is so cute! I can't believe our kids are growing up so fast! You have a beautiful family.
Wow, did you make that cake?
Happy Birthday! That is a very cute cake! Can't wait to see you guys!
That is AMAZING!!! I want a cake like that - Cinderella is my fave!
Happy Birthday Raylie! I remember when she was born. So cute and tiny! And that cake looks professional...so cute!
Post a Comment