The other night I told Logan he could get himself a piece of bread while I put Raylie to bed. When I came out of her room, I heard Logan say, "Mom look I put butter on my bread all by myself!" He was so proud of himself. I was a little hesitant to go in the kitchen and see, but I busted up laughing when I looked at the butter with bread! I told him good job but we needed to scrape some off so that he could taste the bread. What a little nut. I had to take a picture because he really did do a great job, he didn't get any on the counter!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Bread n Butter?
The other night I told Logan he could get himself a piece of bread while I put Raylie to bed. When I came out of her room, I heard Logan say, "Mom look I put butter on my bread all by myself!" He was so proud of himself. I was a little hesitant to go in the kitchen and see, but I busted up laughing when I looked at the butter with bread! I told him good job but we needed to scrape some off so that he could taste the bread. What a little nut. I had to take a picture because he really did do a great job, he didn't get any on the counter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That is too funny, totally made me laugh.
It looks like frosting!! I'm glad he didn't eat any iof it before you caught him, that would've been nasty!
I dunno..some kids say that butter tastes really good. Its a good thing he forgot the Jam or maybe the butter was the jam???
Yesterday I caught Andrina getting ready to chomp down on an entire stick of butter she helped her self to. Why do they like it so much?
That is how thick Kirk spreads his butter, too!
So Cute!! Hey....Thank You So Much for the "Cake" for my birthday! That was so awesome of you! And it was the only cake I got that day with moving. So, thank you!!!!
I LOVE it when my kids try to make their own food. I can never get mad at them for the mess they make when I see the look of pride on their faces. You are lucky Logan is so clean. My kids would have the kitchen destroyed with bread and butter!
Maybe I need logan to make my little boy some bread, he needs to put on a few pounds. But then again, maybe that would just clog an artery or two.
There's nothing like a little bit of bread with your butter!
Post a Comment