Friday, April 18, 2008

18 months!!!

Raylie went in for her 18 month check up! I can't believe she is that old! Here are her stats:
HT: 31 1/2 inches 75%
WT: 23 lbs 10 oz 50%
She is such a fun little girl our family defiantly is blessed to have her here! We love you!

7 comments:

Danette said...

She is such a cute bathing beauty!

Lacey said...

That bathing suit is adorable! And she's so tiny! Wasn't Logan huge? Lincoln is just a few months older than her and he's a full 30 lbs.

The Steele Family said...

What a cutie! Hey...how do you do the border things on the pictures like that? I keep seeing everyone else's cute blogs and mine is so boring.

Pauline said...

Her suit is cute. she is getting to be a big girl. She looks so big in her swimming suit.

Josie13 said...

I love the swimming suit! It is so cute. I bet you are so excited she's now in nursery... We are 3 weeks and counting down! :)

Josh and Michele said...

I thought that little suit looked so cute. And apparently I'm right cuz everybody else did too! Yea, for nursery!

Mitch and Linda... said...

Cute little girl! And I agree about Jason Castro...who keeps voting for him??