Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pictures!






















Josh is taking a digital photography class from DSC and he needed to take studio pictures of people and I thought perfect it is time for Raylies 18 months and we could do them in their Easter clothes. Well Logan was VERY cheesey and Raylie just wouldn't hold still! I don't know where she gets that from?!! So here they are! Some turned out really cute!

9 comments:

Lora Lovell said...

Those are darling! I love the little outfits!

Danette said...

Did you set up something at your house? Your kids are so cute! Raylie looks so much like Logan it's crazy!

Pauline said...

You did a great job josh, they turned out really good

Cluff Family said...

Great job Josh!! We are going to have to make an appt with you when we are home. I seriously need to get some 'professional' pictures of Holdyn.... I guess it will wait until we have Kimber too.

Des said...

They turned out cute!

Lewyville said...

Your photo session looks a lot like how ours go too. I have to take 100 pictures just to get 1 good one.

The Steele Family said...

Those are sooo cute!

Melanie and Gary said...

CUTE!! I'm jealous.... I need to get some of my kiddos like that. (That's a subtle hint, Josh... ;) So when are you guys coming down again? ;)

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Cute pics! I love Easter clothes!