Wednesday, March 5, 2008

?Private?

We may be going private due to stupid spammers and my husband being a computer man. My sis and I have received some comments that contain links to questionable sites. Feel free to leave me your email address so that we can continue staying in touch! I love blogs for that purpose...seeing the lives of people that you know well or get to know people better! So please leave an email.

12 comments:

Crystal said...

I just emailed you. Don't forget to add me :)

Jamey said...

that has been going around. Someone else I know is going private because of comments with links. It is sad that people make this happen, but I totally understand. jameytobler at hotmail

Danette said...

that is wierd! We haven't had anything like that (yet) That is a bummer. You know my e-mail

Des said...

I am going to try changing my comment settings so that I have to approve the comments before they are posted and the people have to do a word verification before it will post. I want to see if that helps before I go private.

Cluff Family said...

hey brit,

I had the same comment left on one of mine yesterday... don't forget to add us
iamjilly_bean at yahoo dot com ;)

Elisa said...

...and don't forget about us...
qeedwards@hotmail.com!

The Isoms said...

Des-
tell me how to approve comments...maybe we can try that first because I hate going private.

Julie said...

If you do go private add me too. davidandjuliekeith at gmail dot com
Thanks.

Lacey said...

I'm lucylacey at gmail.

Melanie and Gary said...

We're just setting up our blog (yeah, I know....) so be sure to add us!

Shellie said...

you never know who's looking at your page these days! my email is shebber1 at yahoo

PLOTHOW FAMILY said...

I found you through Kristen's I would like to be added. stefnbean@hotmail.com
Stefanie Plothow