Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hanging Out!



I was cleaning the Living room the other day when I went to pick something up off the floor I noticed that Daniel was watching me! Logan decided he wanted Daniel to climb up the movie case! For those of you that don't know this is my brother, Daniel, who is on a mission right now. This doll was made for Raylie because she kept carrying around a picture frame with her and him. We thought this would be safer for her to carry around. He is usually wearing a little suit but Raylie insists on taking them off and Logan says he's not naked he is in his swimsuit!

5 comments:

Danette said...

That is so funny!

Des said...

What a funny kid! I love that picture.

Pauline said...

It is good to see that Daniel is still hanging around in a few places, in his absence.

Julie Kohler said...

Ok, that is so funny! A little disturbing maybe, but really funny! I bet that was a suprise to suddenly have your brother staring at you accross the room! I love that Logan says he is in his swimming suit:)

Anonymous said...

Haha! That is so funny! Your kids are way cute! So, basically whenever Denise sets up Lake Day again - we will sooo be there! I can't believe how grown up your kids are!