
This post is about a story of adoption. When Danette and Chad decided to move to Texas they had a couple of goldfishes, a frog, and a sucker fish. They weren't quit sure how to drive fish across several states. So we said we would adopt them, because we thought it would be fun for Logan then about 12 months. Some have passed on...Biff, Captain Jack Sparrow (frog),I think that is all. But the brave that have survived have doubled in size! The sucker fish I couldn't get a picture of because he likes to hide. They have defiantly lived longer than I ever thought they would.

2 comments:
Nice! Thanks for posting about them! :) We want to get fish again so bad!!
Oh how Ben LOVES those fish! I can't believe how huge they are, you must feed them steak! (ha ha) I hope Logan is feeling better and that the rest of you didn't get sick. Maddi has been really sick since Saturday and is finally getting better and keeping some food down today. What's up with these kids? :) Hope you have a great day!!
Post a Comment