That is great! Those two kids are getting soo big! I'll be in St. George for 7 weeks by myself with the kids while Ben takes a course in Texas during August/September. We're going to have to get together so I don't get too bored with my parentals :) Oh, and I love Logan's hair!
Ha Ha! He is so funny! I can say that everytime I'm around Logan I'm totally entertained! I'm finally up and around...thanks for the Office and Heros. We've only made it all through the office so far, now we'll start the other one.
10 comments:
Haha! What a funny kid!
That is our Logan for you.
I love it! Kids crack me up!
Some days its tough being a kid - it takes a lot of concentration. What a cute boy!
lol! That is hilarious! I guess it makes being a parent worthwhile when when kids say and do funny stuff!
logan rocks!
That is great! Those two kids are getting soo big! I'll be in St. George for 7 weeks by myself with the kids while Ben takes a course in Texas during August/September. We're going to have to get together so I don't get too bored with my parentals :)
Oh, and I love Logan's hair!
-Jill
That just made me smile! What will kids say next...so cute!
Ha Ha! He is so funny! I can say that everytime I'm around Logan I'm totally entertained! I'm finally up and around...thanks for the Office and Heros. We've only made it all through the office so far, now we'll start the other one.
Haha, oh I miss him - he is so dang cute!!
Post a Comment