Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tagged!

Okay so here are my six habits/things about me!

1. I HATE going to the dentist! I hate the poking and drilling!

2. I LOVE sweets! Anything sweet and sugary I love it!

3. I think the human body is fascinating! I loved taking Human Anatomy in college! I can't believe the body works as well as it does for as long as it does it is amazing. I went to Body Works show when it was in Las Vegas, it was so cool. I recommend it for anyone to see!

4. I LOVE the Harry Potter series! I think it is the only series I have ever read!

5. I love cars! In high school I new the all of Toyota's models!

6. I LOVE IN-N-OUT Burger! I can't wait till the one is here in St. George! I craved it like crazy when I was prego with Logan! Our IN-N-OUT was supposed to be built this year, but it's running behind! BUMMER!

So there are some facts about me! I don't know of anybody who hasn't already been tagged.

1 comment:

Emma said...

There is going to be a IN-N-OUT in SG? Isn't there enough super yummy places to eat there already? Send some of those places our way!
I'm going to come to visit & just eat!!