

Here are my Halloween pictures! Finally! I went out of town after Halloween so I have the time to put them in now! The first group of pictures are from Monday the 29th of Oct. Mom and Dad came over to have a Halloween dinner and carve pumpkins. It was fun, Logan loved the witches brew! The second group of pictures are of Halloween night. Dorothy and the Tinman!! Aren't they cute! They looked great and had a fun night!

10 comments:
Very cute pictures, it was a fun night carving pumkins and the dinner was yummy also.
How cute!!! Love the costumes! Your kids are just adorable!!!
That has got to be one of the cutest ideas for Halloween costumes I have ever seen. Love it!!!!!
They look darling, good job Brittany!!
As for the pumpkins and Halloween dinner... what the heck is the brain made of? Eww.
Hi guys! SUCH cute pictures. Those kiddos are so adorable! I am at my sisters for a sec, so I could jump on her computer really quick. Miss you guys, we should play!
Brit-
Sorry it has been so long!! Those are some stinkin' cute Dorothy and Tin man pictures. What a cute idea! Is Raylie walking? Our little Anthony went home about 3 weeks ago. (I hear they are doing well, so I am glad)! We need to go to lunch sometime! Love ya, Elisa
**BTW...the brains on the table look disgusting!! What is it?** Reminds me of 6 a.m. Anatomy lab!!
Thanks guys! I love those two cute kids!
Emma and Elisa- The brain is made of grape jello, if you use peach or watermelon it is more flesh colored! 6 am Anatomy was great huh!!
Love the brains!!! That is such a fun idea! The jack o lanterns look great too! Looks like a fun Halloween!! That little Dorothy and Tinman are soo cute... I especially love the braids!!!
-Jill
Love the Wizard of Oz costumes! I was the Wicked Witch of the West this year - so they would have fit right in here.
okay Im a little slow at looking at your pics but I say your kids win for the best costumes!!
Post a Comment