
We went to the Hogle Zoo a couple days ago. It was so much fun! I love the zoo. Although it was a little hot we had a great time. In the middle row the last picture on the right is Joshua, Emma and Logan playing with the big water ball, in the distance there is a little pond. Well they decided that they would walk on the rocks in the water. That was all fine, but then my son decides to take his sandles off and JUMP into the knee deep water! He did that three more times before I got to him! Needless to say he was the only one that was no longer hot!

3 comments:
what kind of booty shorts is sharise wearing? :) I can't look at these pictures..it makes me too homesick! :)
I don't know what we're going to do with that little sister of ours! She's always showing way too much skin! :) Just kidding Sharise!
Luv ya
I have to keep reminding myself what I wore at her age, and I don't think it was that different!
Post a Comment