Friday, July 27, 2007

Cute Baby!


Isn't she so cute?!! Logan was outside playing in the rain so she wanted to join. She found the rocks, so I had to keep her binkie in her mouth. Raylie loves to play outside.

3 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

Better Keep all those Dang Rocks out of the GRASS!! (helps make spencer's Job so Much easier) :) thanks! and She is a CUTIE as well as Logan!! Love the RAIN!!

Iron Chef TKD said...

Woo!!! Look at those legs!! hahaha She is so fun and chubby! The rain is hitting us here in Charlotte too. I'm holed up in my apartment trying to survive the storm...

The Isoms said...

Mindy-
I think all of the rocks are so stupid! We tell Logan that if there are rocks in the grass they will flip up and cut the "lawn mower guys" legs! I think that they need to get rid of the rock!