
Okay so these pictures are so CUTE! I was emptying out the dishwasher and since I can't be out of Raylie's sight now, she crawls and finds me wherever I am at! She is so big now! We went to the doctors yesterday for her
nine month check up and here are her stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 2 oz
Height: 27 1/4 inches
7 comments:
She is a keeper for sure!! Soo cute!! Can you believe how old they are getting!!! We are soo excited to see you guys!
Wow! Carly is just over 20 lbs! That is crazy!
She's so cute! It kills me! Everybody that saw her at the family reunion has been telling me how much of a doll she is... like I didn't already know?! haha...
she reminds me of somebody else that I knew 241/4 years ago. She is defintely yours.
Oh my chunk! I love cunky babies and she is at the top of the cute list right now! That girl was made to have her picture taken!
Brittany! Cute family, it is fun to see friends on this blog thing. I can't remember the last time I saw you guys. Its been awhile. Where are you guys living? So, I can't remember, how long have you guys been married? Seeing you and Jill on here takes me back to our IMA/IWA days!
Monica
Don't you just love it when they help? Colt likes to crawl into the dishwasher when I'm loading it. I can't believe how big she's already getting! She is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment