Thursday, May 31, 2007

New Car!


This is our new car! Thanks to Grandma Jeannie (Josh's mom), she bought her a new car and gifted (gave) us this 1999 Yukon! Our family fits so much better in it. We can't express or tell her enough how grateful we are for her and what she has done for us!

9 comments:

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

What a pretty and big car! I wouldn't know what to do with it except to look at it and sigh. Do you feel little in it? I know I would!!

The Isoms said...

Ya I do feel kind of little, but it is fun to drive around! I am getting better at parking it!

Des said...

Congrats! That's so great. Hopefully the gas bill doesn't send you over the edge! Have you put Josh's car up for sale yet?

Danette said...

Lookin' Good!

Kristen said...

How nice for you guys!!

The Isoms said...

Thanks guys! I actually just filled it up because it was just a little below half a tank...fifty dollars later, I said I don't know if I like it that much anymore! GAS STRIKE...I think the only way to get the greedy gas men to lower the costs!

jaesi said...

Hi, dang! that is so awesome to get a new free car! You have such a darling family! I love your little girls beautiful eyes!!! Are you still working at Dr. Twiggs office?

Cluff Family said...

LOVE IT!! I bet you feel like KING OF THE ROAD in that thing!!! Those gas prices definitely stink! I don't even know how much gas costs here....we get it in Liters and it is in the NAF currency.. 1 NAF is equal to $1.80....I'm no good at math :) Oh, and Did i mension you can't fill your own tank??? A gas attendant has to fill it for you...then they expect a tip....I love this island?! But, congrats on the new vehicle...I would totally love it!!

The Isoms said...

Jaesi-Great to hear from you. I have wandered onto your blog from Jill's, you kids are very cute! I am still working at Dr. Twiggs office, but I usually work only once a week. I do the night light clinic from 6:00-10:00 pm. So it is a nice little break.

Jill-That is cool about the gas attendant, except for the whole tip thing..I guess I am a little cheap! I would love to figure out your price of gas but I am no good at math either...PV had crapy math teachers!