She seriously is adorable! We have the same dress in red. Does yours come with a diaper cover? Ours didn't and Andrina took her diaper off in Nursery... good times!
I wanted the red one but they didn't have it in her size, and yes hers came with a diaper cover. I love it when they learn how to take there diapers off....can you say duck tape?!
7 comments:
She seriously is adorable! We have the same dress in red. Does yours come with a diaper cover?
Ours didn't and Andrina took her diaper off in Nursery... good times!
I wanted the red one but they didn't have it in her size, and yes hers came with a diaper cover. I love it when they learn how to take there diapers off....can you say duck tape?!
What a pretty dress she looks great in blue. She is a little doll.
Hey, we have the same dress in red, Grandma bought it for her!
That would be a cute picture of all our girls in those dresses together!
A picture of all the girls would be way cute, Ellie has it in red also! To bad they didin't have it in Raylie's size here!
yes, I agree with Emma! We need to get all our girls together!
Post a Comment