
Okay Danette here are more pictures of the kids plus one of a snake that was visiting our next door neighbors house. The outfit Raylie is wearing in the top three pics is new and this was the first time she wore it! I thought it looked so cute I had to take a picture. The next three are of Raylie in her blow-up duckie tub from Auntie Lauren...she loves it! The two of Logan were taken this morning just because he wanted to see himself in the camera! The last is the little snake that came to visit. I haven't seen it for four days so I don't know where it is now..kinda creepy. Atleast it is little.

5 comments:
Thank you, thank you!! They are so cute! I wish Carly would leave hats on her head. And you don't have to show me any more pics of snakes, we have enough of them down here!! :) Miss you guys!
I bet the snakes at your house are bigger...because everything is bigger in TEXAS! Wish we could come for Carly's birthday! Miss you guys!
Remember when the Sorenson's had a rattle snake in their house? EWW! I hate snakes so so bad!
hey emma, remember when you wouldn't let me walk home after we watched Anaconda?
Um.. yes! I hate that movie! For some strange reason I watched the 2nd one with Kevin and I was so scared I cried! I'm such a geek! I am really scared of Anaconda's okay, don't make fun!
Post a Comment