
Here are some random pictures of Logan. The first one is how he wanted his hair combed the other day, thank heavens he wanted it combed down before we went to the store. The next two are of him in a Davey Crockett hat and a pirate hat, I think it helps him dream better! The middle pictures is a new outfit from Grandma Great and Yes he is in big boy underwear! What fun it has been this week bootcamp potty training!

5 comments:
Logan is totally rocking the faux hawk!! Love it! And I never knew he had dimples...just like his Mama! Soo cute!
He's so cute. So how old is Logan? And how did the potty training go??? I think I will start potty training Kate in a few months, so if you have any great tips, let me know!!
Logan turned three in Dec. So we are kind of late starting, but I was waiting for signs that he wanted to do it. Also I suggest doing it way before another baby comes into the picture. It is seven months later than I wanted because Raylie is old enough now to where she's a little less dependant of all my time. We did a potty chart so if he wore big boy underwear for five days and went potty on the toliet each time he went he put a sticker under the day, he would get a toy, a dinosaur he picked out and a spiderman toy from my mom. Today is day five and he is more than ready for the toys. Although Kate probebly isn't old enough to understand that. Anyway, there's my novella.
thats my man how is the potty training coming can grandma give him his spider man when I get home?
You can give him his spiderman it is sitting on top of our fridge. He is being a very good boy, we havce had a few accidents, but I guess that is normal.
Post a Comment