Well you can't see her face, but she is a little sleeping beauty! She loves to sleep with her face covered. To get her to sleep I put her binkie in( if it is a day that she wants it, she is a binkie snob sometimes), and put the blanket on the sides of her face, and when I check on her it is usually over her face! She is so silly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so funny! That would make me feel like I was going to suffocate!
I like her bedding, it's really cute.
I love it!! Carly must have told her how nice it is to sleep with your face covered!
That is soo cute! Does she relize the fresh air is out of the blanket? I don't understand people who can sleep under their covers. Maybe they like the smell of their breath! I know I don't! She is a cutie!
Post a Comment