I took Raylie today to get her 6 months pictures a little early because I did her first ones early. Anyway, they all turned out so cute! She is such a great little smiler! She loves the camera. I was browsing the Kiddi Kandids website and saw the Tropical backdrop, so I thought it would be perfect with her hawaiin dress. I put her in the hawaiin dress for her Grandma Fowlks. When she went to Hawaii in September she brought one of these back for each of the grandgirls. Raylie and Ellie were still in the oven at that time. There was only one picture that we didn't get because she was getting tired and hungry towards the end so she had a very sad face, but it was a cute picture. FYI..I usually get a newborn picture from the hospital, 9 weeks, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2 years and then yearly from there. Since Logan turned three in December, I decided I would get them taken at the same time, so that's why Raylie was only 7 weeks instead of 9 weeks. Well that was a bunch of useless info...sorry.Friday, March 23, 2007
Cute Girl!!
I took Raylie today to get her 6 months pictures a little early because I did her first ones early. Anyway, they all turned out so cute! She is such a great little smiler! She loves the camera. I was browsing the Kiddi Kandids website and saw the Tropical backdrop, so I thought it would be perfect with her hawaiin dress. I put her in the hawaiin dress for her Grandma Fowlks. When she went to Hawaii in September she brought one of these back for each of the grandgirls. Raylie and Ellie were still in the oven at that time. There was only one picture that we didn't get because she was getting tired and hungry towards the end so she had a very sad face, but it was a cute picture. FYI..I usually get a newborn picture from the hospital, 9 weeks, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2 years and then yearly from there. Since Logan turned three in December, I decided I would get them taken at the same time, so that's why Raylie was only 7 weeks instead of 9 weeks. Well that was a bunch of useless info...sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
She is so cute, I can't stand it!! The bows look so cute. I wish Carly would leave bows on her head.
Those are such cute pictures! She really is an awesome smiler!!!
Very cute! It makes me want to just give her squeezes!
Those are darling! She looks soo sqeezeable!
theres one of those cute grandkids again. She is very sqeezeable. The picture that she is smiling her biggest smile I want you to know she was smiling at her grandma!!!!!!
She is so freakin' cute! I love those big cheeks! Oh she's adorable!
Post a Comment