Sunday, March 11, 2007

Just like Daddy!


Logan has been wanting a back pack for awhile now. He always finds something to carry around and says, "Bye-bye I am going to school, Love you!" It is really cute. So I saw these perfect size backpacks at Target and I took him there so he could pick between Thomas, Diego, and Cars. He is on a "Choo-choo" fettis right now, so Thomas it was. We couldn't get it off of him today for church, so instead of putting up a fight we let him take it in and he wore it all three hours! He is very stubborn!

3 comments:

Danette said...

That is so funny about wearing it in church!! I can't wait to see him!!

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

I think he made the perfect choice! Is he in pre-school?

The Isoms said...

Nope not yet, but we are hopeing in the fall, he will start.