We blessed Kaiden the begininng of August. Our ward has a milliion babies born every month so we decided we would bless him at my parents. It was a beautiful blessing with lots of family and friends. I pulled the camera out late so I didn't get a picture of everybody that was there.
Proud parents. We didn't get a family picture because the kids were off playing with cousins.
Kaiden and Grandma Jeannie
Kaiden with his Great Grandparents. Grandma Holt and Grandma and Grandpa Fowlks
I guess I didn't get a picture with my parents and Kaiden on my camera :-(
Summer was fun and all but I was ready for a routine again. Here are the kids first day of school pictures.
This young man is now in the third grade! He was super excited to go. He really wanted this Angry birds backpack. I can't believe how big he is getting. He is really good at math and loves to write stories.
This was Raylie on the first day of school but since she is in Kindergarten she just went for an hour to meet her teacher. Can you tell she is just a little bit excited?!
This was her actual first day of Kindergarten. She is was soooo ready for school to start. She loves to try and spell words, read and is a little smarty pants.
Luke started the same week as Raylie. He loves preschool. I thought he may have a hard time because he still has a hard time going to nursery. But he walked right in, hung up his back pack and didn't look back.
Sweet Kaido man! He is such a smiley baby. He smiles soooo easily, mostly at the fan or pictures. I say he's smiling at the angels. He is doing great and is getting chubby. We met with the cardiologist from PCMC in July and found out that his heart is doing great. The ASD is closed and the VSD is tiny so most likely no surgery needed! YAY! We will just follow up in a year. That was happy news.
I love pictures of sleeping babies. They always look so peaceful.
He loves these blankets, he would rather suck on those than a binkie. He does not enjoy tummy time at all. He's such a sweet little boy! We sure love him and enjoy every minute.




1 comment:
Cute!
I love your hair in the last two pictures! Very cute!
Post a Comment