For Easter this year we went out to Leeds for their Annual Easter Egg hunt! The kids had a great time!

Grandma took Raylie to her group to look for eggs, she take after her mother and made a killing, I think she got around 7 eggs!

I was the lucky one to hold this cute EGG the whole time!

Josh went with Logan to his age group. The big kids could only get 5 each (I think).

Later that day we went to mom and dad's and had yummy food and decorated eggs! We had a great time. The five of us decorated around 18 eggs.

My big boy Logan!

Little Miss Raylie.

Then Sharise and Regan hid eggs in the backyard for Logan and Raylie to find.

Logan was super excited!

Last but not least this is the loot from the Easter Bunny!
(note to Easter Bunny for next year....Don't get a package of peeps per person, to many peeps)!
4 comments:
there's no such thing as too many peeps :) looks like you had a fun easter, kids look happy.
I agree you can't have to many peeps. It was a fun Easter I wish the weather would have been just a little warmer but we didn't have the wind those two days so I guess that is saying alot. By the way Regan only has one a in his name just for future reference. :)
Ok I changed it so Regan's name is spelled correctly....Thanks!
Our Easter Bunny cut back to just one row of peeps per person. Much more manageble. :) Logan looks so grown up in his glasses. Hopefully he won't go through them like Josh has. We are now waiting for pair #3 to get ready. Boy am I glad I paid for the insurance. It has been worth it. He hasn't even worn glasses for 9 months yet! Grrr!
Post a Comment