Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Cute Lucas
So my little baby is 8 months old! I can't believe how fast it has gone by! He really has a cute personality. He is quite the character! He was being so funny the other day I had to get some video of it. You can really see his teeth....total of SIX now. His first one came through December 11th! No wonder I haven't had a decent nights sleep in over a month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Gol, time has gone by so quickly! I remember when you were talking about being so ready to have him. :) What a cutie!
Wow! I miss that little chunker! Was he laughing? That was pretty hilarious!
No, that is just a new noise he realized he could make. He's a ham.
K I am getting frustrated that I can't see these videos grrrrrr
Post a Comment