Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sick Little Squishy


We have a sick little squishy here at our house. It has been so sad. He has a bad ear infection and cutting TWO teeth. He was so tired this morning but he was fighting sleep. This is his tired noise he makes sometimes, but today it sounded so sad. Poor squishy!

7 comments:

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

that is the saddest and most precious sound. kinda pulls at your heart strings. i hope he gets to feeling better

Heather B said...

oh, poor little guy! That's cute at the same time. Smart of you to get it on video, those are the kind of things that are so easy to forget.

Danette said...

That makes me sad! I wish I was there to cuddle him a bit to give you a break! I sure miss that little guy!

Josh and Michele said...

Don't you just hate sick babies? They are so sad. I hope he feels better soon.

Pauline said...

Poor little guy I hope that he gets feeling better soon it has been to long :/

Elisa said...

Oh poor baby! That was the cutest video!! I LOVE BABIES...especially cute ones like little Lukey! I sure hope your little family is feeling better...you guys have been through it all lately! Call me sometime! I miss ya!

Peyton and Jayce said...

he is so sweet- I hope he feels better soon. We didnt make it to St George last weekend but are planning on being in town over presidents day in feb. Baylie has a soccer tournament in Mesquite so hopefully we will get to see you then!