I love gummy smiles too! My little one got teeth at 6 months & it totally changed her face...he is adorable! I love chubby babies!!
Oh, he is cute! Merry Christmas - it will be fun with those little ones!
He is the cutest chubby boy- I cant imagine hauling twenty pounds of baby around- you must have super strong arms!
My baby just cut her 6th tooth...it isn't fair!
What a cute roly poly boy. We haven't seen you for a while - we need to hug this cutie one of these days.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love gummy smiles too! My little one got teeth at 6 months & it totally changed her face...he is adorable! I love chubby babies!!
Oh, he is cute! Merry Christmas - it will be fun with those little ones!
He is the cutest chubby boy- I cant imagine hauling twenty pounds of baby around- you must have super strong arms!
My baby just cut her 6th tooth...it isn't fair!
What a cute roly poly boy. We haven't seen you for a while - we need to hug this cutie one of these days.
Post a Comment