Thursday, June 4, 2009

One Week!


I can't believe our little man has already been with us for a full week! Well tonight at 11:36 it will be a week. But close enough right. We went to the doctors on Tuesday for his five day check and a circ. He weighed 6 lbs 15 oz. He is a great baby...I love squeezing his cheeks and the poor kid gets a ton of kisses! Here is a picture of the proud big brother and sister! They so happy to have him here. Lucas even smiled for the picture. I love these crazy kids of mine!

13 comments:

Pauline said...

They are great pictures his cheeks look so chubby in that first pic.

Danette said...

He sure does have cheeks to squeeze! That picture of all your kiddos has to be the cutest ever!! It's a good sign that he is cooperating so early on in life!

Julie said...

His cheeks are so cute! And look at that awesome hair! How do you get anything done ever. Don't you just want to sit and kiss him!

Des said...

No more pictures! I want to hold him! two day and counting. . .

Josh and Michele said...

It is so crazy how fast time goes by AFTER the baby is born. Looks like your little guy fits right in. He is adorable.

The Carlings said...

cute baby! Hope to see you at the reunion!

*ShaRisE* said...

haha i love the pic of the 3 of them lol!! bring him in cute clothes tomorrow i wanna bring pics!

Mom G said...

Congratulation! He is cute and the Big Brother and Soster look mighty happy! Uncle $ & Aunt B

Emma said...

oh he is so cute! And I love his name, it was on the list of boy names for us.. if we'd had a boy!

Mitch and Linda... said...

He is cute!! Congrats!!

Lora Lovell said...

Yay! I just learned that you had him yesturday....guess that I am not with it right now. Anyway, congrats...he is so adorable! I am so happy for you!

Tiffini said...

Your kids looks so big next to him! What a cute bunch!

Our Family: Forrest,Carla and Apryl said...

He is so cute!! Congratulations! sorry we didnt get to see you...we live so close and sometimes time goes by so fast we dont get to do all the things in one day:-) take care