Thursday, June 18, 2009

Note to self....

So this is why I need to get into the habit of checking the oven before I turn it on! This has happened before with a fabric book. I knew she put something in there but that was hours before dinner so with my brain it was washed away. She was cooking an egg and a hot dog.

3 weeks old!
So Lucas is 3 weeks already. He is a great baby. Although he grunts a little to much between the hours of 4-8 am! He hardly ever cries and when he does get mad it doesn't last long. Hopefully his calmness will stay and he won't pick up the bad habits of his big brother and sister. One can only hope right. He loves to be in his bouncy chair. He will sleep for hours when hes in it. His newborn clothes are getting a little snug, but the 0-3 months are still a little to big. I can't seem to kiss and squeeze him enough.

6 comments:

Heather B said...

That's funny about the oven. Your little baby is soooo cute, I love newborns! I'm glad he's being so good for you.

Des said...

I agree. I want to hug him and kiss him some more! :)

Pauline said...

Funny Raylie what can we do with her. And I think your due for a very calm child regardless of his brother and sister he WILL stay calm.

The Steele Family said...

Oh boy...how fun! Time just keeps goin...it seems like you just had him (of course I'm kinda out of the loop a bit, lol). I was just thinking...what if my boys are identical and I can't keep them straight?! I'll be such a horrible mom!

By: Amanda said...

AWWWWW, congratulations! You all look fantastic! I haven't been able to stalk blogs much lately, so this is the first I saw little man! He is adorable, and it looks like you have plenty of help around the house with meals and such, eh?

Peyton and Jayce said...

I can so relate to the oven thing- I actually keep my bread in there- so I remember to remove it but if Kelcey- jor whit or bay decides to cook we always end up with very crisp bread and the wonderful smell of burning plastic!