
So here is my little man. He is two weeks old! I can't believe it! I sometimes call him "goat," why you may ask...well he sounds like a goat when he is trying to wake up. He is very grunty and squeaky. He has a very calm, mild manor. Hopefully it will last!
Weight: 7# 12 oz
Height: 20 inches
That is almost a pound since his five day check! He eats like a champ so that doesn't surprise me at all.
8 comments:
Finally, I've been waiting for a new picture! Sam has that same doggy! He is sure a cute little guy...next time he's grunting like a goat you need to send me a video of it!
Wow! I can't believe how fast they grow. Sometimes I wish they would SLOW down. Lily gained almost a pound last week too. Crazy. I have to say I am so glad to not be pregnant anymore.
ps It was so good to see you today at the doc's.
So adorable!!
I want him :)
So cute! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well. It seems like have hardly seen you guys the last few years, so I am glad we can keep in touch with blogs.
Such a cute little man! Still hope I get to meet him soon----- wish life were not so busy!
He's beautiful!
Way to go Lucas, nice eating! He's so cute. He totally looks like he belongs.
Post a Comment