
Okay so here I am at almost 35 weeks. This was at the airport. I haven't really wanted to get another picture. So I thought I would us this one. I am now 36 plus weeks. On Tuesday I will actually be 37 weeks. So yay! It is getting close! Logan keeps saying in his prayers, "please bless that the baby will get here fast." I agree! I am hoping for Memorial week. That looks like a good week to have a baby so we will see what happens :-)
6 comments:
You look great. . . and you look ready!
Oh my goodness! I never knew you little tiny self could get so big! I hope for you it's this week!
You look so cute! I hate myself in pictures, especially pregnant. I hope your little guy gets here soon. It's starting to get way to hot around here. Good Luck!
How cute are you!!! Just wanted to peek in and see if the baby had come yet... Im disappointed but Im sure that is nothing compared to how you feel!! Good luck if it does happen this weekend!
How fun you look so cute!!! How is everything going for you?? Are you ready for another kiddo!!
My blog went private, but if you want to see it, just e-mail your address to tkaminska@hotmail.com
Wow! Look at how cute you look! Good luck with everything! We are so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment