Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We're having a...

This is our first purchase for our little guy! I thought it was very fitting since he will be born at the beginning of summer. I think Logan is still trying to believe that it is going to be a boy. He has been saying for the past few months that it was a girl. Raylie just doesn't really understand it all yet. She was saying the baby was in the computer today at the doctors :)
Here is a 3d picture of the profile and arm. Hopefully you will be able to make it out. It is a little fuzzy.

12 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! Love boys! Congratulations! But I think boy names are WAY harder to think up. Do you have one picked already? Good luck!

Mike and Melissa Farr said...

Congrats! I'm sure Logan is still in shock that it is a boy! He'll have a lot of fun with his little brother!

The Isoms said...

Julie- We do have a name picked out. It's a good thing it is a boy because Josh didn't like ANY of my girl names!

Josh and Michele said...

How fun! We love boys...everybody needs a brother. You are almost done too. I'm glad that things are going good for you.

Cluff Family said...

Hooray for another little Logan :) Congrats again! Those 3D ultrasounds are awesome! Good luck these last weeks!!!!

Brinaghs said...

Congrates!!! Hopefully you and tammy have broke the girl trend here at the office. Chris said if you dont have a name yet that you can name him CHRIS, you can never go wrong with that name!!

Emma said...

A BOY! How very exciting! I hope this one is on the calmer side for your sake!!!

Heather B said...

Yay! Exciting!

Melanie and Gary said...

Hooray! Did you save all of Logan's hand-me-downs, or do you need more? ;)

Peyton and Jayce said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Boys are awesome!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Yay! Can't wait til he gets here!

Mom G said...

A boy! How wonderful! Hope you are feeling better and hope Logan is ok too. Aunt Barbara